Friday, December 4, 2015

Smanimals



Smanimals Scented Stuffed Animals
Ages: 3 and up
Aaaaaaah! I need to stop finding things that I love! Why didn't they have these when I was young? Is it too late for me to ask for one of these>
A Smanimal is a stuffed animal filled with scented eco-friendly ceramic clay beads. The scent is guaranteed to last at least two years! Each animal is about six inches tall, and comes in it's own egg for you to "hatch." 

There are a whole bunch of animals, each with their own scent. I wish I could smell them through the computer! Besides the one that is listed above, there are...
A chipmunk that smells like mint chocolate 
A llama that smells like pink lemonade
A dinosaur that smells like sour apple
A kangaroo that smells like rootbeer
A crocodile that smells like pickles
A bear cub that smells like strawberries
An orangutan that smells like oranges
A cockatiel that smells fruity and
A panda that smells like pears. 

Somebody send me one of these! Uh... so I can give it to a little kid. Yeah. A kid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment