Monday, November 30, 2015

GoGo Pogo


 GoGo Pogo
Ages: 5 and up (110 pound limit)
Did you ever have a pogo stick? I did, when I was a kid... and I would spend hours all alone on my driveway, bouncing like a kangaroo. I had dreams of joining the Pogo Olympics... I had read that such a thing existed.
The PogoGogo takes pogoing to a whole new level. It is an electronic pogo stick that includes 5 interactive games:
1. It will count how many times you bounce in a row, and tell you your score when you stop. (I used to count my own bounces, but what happens if you lose count at 159? You have to start all over!)
2. Test your speed by trying to jump a certain number of times in a certain amount of time.
3. Bounce to the rhythm of a song.
4. It can make silly, random sounds on each bounce.
5. Freeze Dance! Bounce as the music is playing, and then freeze when it stops! Be careful, because the GoGo Pogo knows if you're cheating!


The rubber ball base and nonslip foot rest makes it a little safer than the traditional pogo stick. This pogo is for kids up to 110 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment